- Look for two of my poems in the current issue of BLUELINE MAGAZINE, Issue 41, July 2020: “Route 29” & “Minor Mischief.”
- Look for my poem : “Imagined Letter to a Prisoner Durning a Pandemic” in the JULY 2020 Issue of Chronogram Magazine. Thanks to Poetry Editor Phillip Levine.
- Awarded a 2020 Individual Artist Grant in Poetry* to make a video/poem “chapbook” for screening at the Saratoga Springs Public Library this FALL, a collaborative project with filmmaker Laura Frare. *Saratoga Arts made this program possible with an Individual Artist Grant funded by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature. Look for ongoing updates here!
- Look for 5 of my poems including: “Willing the Sugar House,” “Disenchanted,” “Gretel Wounded,” “Gretel Remorseful,” AND “Gretel Surrenders,” just published in Issue #9 of CROSSWAYS MAGAZINE out of IRELAND. My gratitude to Editor David Jordan.
- SAVE THE DATE:
April 15, 2020; 6:30-8pm (RESCHEDULED! NEW DATE T.B.A.)
The Crandall Library is CLOSED due to the coronavirus, and many events are being rescheduled – STANDBY!
“POETRY AND THE POWER OF COLLABORATION”
Featuring Poet Mary Kathryn Jablonski & Filmmaker Laura Frare in Celebration of National Poetry Month at the Crandall Public Library in Glens Falls, NY. Poetry Reading and Screening of Collaborative Video/Poems.
- Look for the poem “Mare Frigoris” (“Sea of Coldness”) by Mary Kathryn Jablonski,
featured on VERSE DAILY!
- PODCAST at POETRY SPOKEN HERE:
A reading and interview with Mary Kathryn Jablonski; host, Charlie Rossiter (Episode #097)