- ONLINE INTERVIEW (January 2021) titled “Poets on Craft” for Cultural Weekly, a project of Next Echo Foundation, as hosted by author Bunkong Tuon. Poet Jay Rogoff also appears in this edition with me.
- Coming soon! Look for “All Souls” and “Two Roads / One Road,” BRAND NEW video/poems I made with filmmaker Laura Frare, forthcoming at Tupelo Quarterly.
- Mary Kathryn Jablonski named winner of the Lake George Arts Project P3: Peoples Pixel Project Logo Design Contest, December 30th, 2020. Juror’s statement included: “Mary’s design not only captured the essence of the program, but also wove seamlessly into the look and feel of The Arts Project. The composition and flexibility of her logo, too, allows us to use it in multiple ways.”
- Final Presentation for 2020 Individual Artist Grant in Poetry has been extended into 2021.* The video/poem “chapbook” for screening at the Saratoga Springs Public Library, originally scheduled for FALL 2020, has been rescheduled for April 8th, 2021. Save the date! My collaborator filmmaker Laura Frare & I continue to work diligently on the project. *Saratoga Arts made this program possible with an Individual Artist Grant funded by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature. Look for ongoing updates here!
- Look for two of my poems in the current issue of BLUELINE MAGAZINE, Issue 41, July 2020: “Route 29” & “Minor Mischief.”
- Look for my poem: “Imagined Letter to a Prisoner Durning a Pandemic” in the JULY 2020 Issue of Chronogram Magazine. Thanks to Poetry Editor Phillip Levine.
- Awarded a 2020 Individual Artist Grant in Poetry* to make a video/poem “chapbook” for screening at the Saratoga Springs Public Library this FALL, a collaborative project with filmmaker Laura Frare. *Saratoga Arts made this program possible with an Individual Artist Grant funded by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature. Look for ongoing updates here!
- Look for 5 of my poems including: “Willing the Sugar House,” “Disenchanted,” “Gretel Wounded,” “Gretel Remorseful,” AND “Gretel Surrenders,” just published in Issue #9 of CROSSWAYS MAGAZINE out of IRELAND. My gratitude to Editor David Jordan.
- SAVE THE DATE:
April 15, 2020; 6:30-8pm (RESCHEDULED! NEW DATE T.B.A.) The Crandall Library is CLOSED due to the coronavirus, and many events are being rescheduled – STANDBY!
“POETRY AND THE POWER OF COLLABORATION” featuring Poet Mary Kathryn Jablonski & Filmmaker Laura Frare in Celebration of National Poetry Month at the Crandall Public Library in Glens Falls, NY. Poetry Reading and Screening of Collaborative Video/Poems.
- Look for the poem “Mare Frigoris” (“Sea of Coldness”) by Mary Kathryn Jablonski,
featured on VERSE DAILY!
- PODCAST at POETRY SPOKEN HERE:
A reading and interview with Mary Kathryn Jablonski; host, Charlie Rossiter (Episode #097)